Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2018) SF Aaron Henry to Michigan State

I love Romeo for the statement he makes, he's from my home town, and even if he only stays for one year, he positions us well for the 2019 class better than players like RP and AH who will consume multi year scholarships

I love Romeo for the statement he makes, he's from my home town, and even if he only stays for one year, he positions us well for the 2019 class better than players like RP and AH who will consume multi year scholarships

That's a fair point.. I honestly believe given the chance CAM takes all three of them.

14 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

I'd rather him go to Butler than OSU, MSU, or Illinois. He will be at a high major school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Agree. But my point was some place that is NOT on our regular schedule. It would be no fun playing against him in Indy every other year. We can't take everyone, but losing him will sting.

Are we still recruiting him? I felt as if we probably would've laided off this recruitment after landing two wings already

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

CAM was present at his games in the final July evaluation and henry has said that coach Miller said the offer still stands

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners