Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2018) SF Aaron Henry to Michigan State

I can't imagine how it must feel going to bed feeling on top of the world with an IU offer and then waking up the next morning to all of this. Maybe Archie was up front with him about the situation, but it's still gotta suck. 

1 minute ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

If we offered Henry just so Anderson was pressured to commit, that wouldn't sit well with me. That's how you get a teenager to make a decision they may not be ready to make and that's how you get transfers. But what do I know, I'm just speculating

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That's not why we offered, but that's the effect it had.

A 6'7" Guard, I'm down! From his highlight videos, he looks like he's ready to do so. With a little former PG instruction, Hunter could be an unstable guard for most other schools!

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

The offer can stand and Henry can still think he might be better off going somewhere else, like butler, where he could get more immediate playing time. We'll see how this plays out though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes almost committed this morning he said. His family, coaches are all telling him to pull the trigger if IU is the place he wants to be.