Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2020 General Recruiting Thread

9 minutes ago, Honkyman said:

Gee, that thought had never entered my mind ... 

--------

It sure seemed that way when you  wrote  "Seems such a waste (extra scholarship) particularly when you can easily add a guy for a year."  Not so easy when there aren't any available. "Maybe a big..."?

You are right. I don't know what I'm talking about. You are the smartest person on this board. 

Yeah tone is so hard to gauge on the internet. That aside, Matt Haarms was a top 5 transfer. When that is the case it’s a down year on the transfer market. Last year in general was just a weird year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

48 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

Sorry if I missed this being posted already.

I like Mike and the Daily Hoosier but Rabjohns shut this down pretty quick. Said IU is not involved and it would be a major surprise if we were 

5 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

So ... do we go with Mike or Rabby?  

As with anyone they aren’t going to be right always, but I’ve generally found that Rabby is the most connected reporter to IU. Or at least has the most consistent info, IMO. Not to take away from anyone else

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Is this our next Tim Priller?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

No, it is not:

Two pictures ... this young man and Tim Priller: both trying to touch the net:

1)       3-AlTXCI?format=png&name=600x314

2)      Tim Priller Pictures, Photos & Images - Zimbio

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10450671/5e74fda7e985870d2cbdb473

Not as ridiculous as it appears at first blush. Yeah, the body is a mile away and the athleticism may or may not get there. But he can run. Hands look fine. Has a little jump hook over either shoulder and seems to finish comfortably with both hands. The shot looks clean and flashes range. Would like to see much more, obviously, but the kid looks like kind of the textbook example of a redshirt candidate.

2 hours ago, Demo said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10450671/5e74fda7e985870d2cbdb473

Not as ridiculous as it appears at first blush. Yeah, the body is a mile away and the athleticism may or may not get there. But he can run. Hands look fine. Has a little jump hook over either shoulder and seems to finish comfortably with both hands. The shot looks clean and flashes range. Would like to see much more, obviously, but the kid looks like kind of the textbook example of a redshirt candidate.

Completely agree. The only issue I have is if TJD leaves after next season IU would have a true Fr & R/S Fr as their only post players. (I don't consider Thompson a B1G center)