Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Romeo's stats from last night finally got posted.

Romeo Langford '18 (SG) - Twenty Two Vision       HAS IU OFFER
Date Pts. FGM FGA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA Reb Assts. TO's  Stls. Blks.
7/26 15 4 11 3 10 4 4 4 4 3 1 0

Avg 17.6 43%   23%   75%   5 2 3 1 1
# Gms 10                      

Romeo's stats from last night finally got posted.
Romeo Langford '18 (SG) - Twenty Two Vision       HAS IU OFFER
Date Pts. FGM FGA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA Reb Assts. TO's  Stls. Blks.
7/26 15 4 11 3 10 4 4 4 4 3 1 0

Avg 17.6 43%   23%   75%   5 2 3 1 1
# Gms 10                      

IU was represented...looking for who

I think Archie and Schilling were there

Along with Roy Williams and Bill Selt. But no Pitino or Cal

Archie and Schilling watching Romeo is PERFECT! I'm not sure why Ol Roy was there. There might be an outside shot of Kansas landing him.

Zach Osterman  @ZachOsterman 10m

IU assistant watching Trendon Watford, per the estimable Trevor Andershock. #iubb

Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource 14m

No but Ed Schilling is here

Shilling

Matt Painter, Tim Miles, Kevin Ollie, and many others watching Aaron Henry Eric Hunter take on Trendon Watford this morning.

@inbballsource

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

This is why I don't like assists. For all we know RP set people up beautifully but they missed. 

I have no way of knowing if the -0- assist figure for Phinisee is accurate or not, but keep in mind that at these events, in all likelihood, the scorekeepers aren't really experienced at their job and then who knows who is actually inputting the data into the website.  Throughout the season there have been numerous times when I've not given you a player's stats because the stat line was so blatantly wrong and not just for our target but for his whole team.

If you want to see some hilarious pix of some of the stuff that goes on at these AAU events, follow AAU Bingo on Twitter:  @aau_bingo     You'll get a good laugh.

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Matt Painter, Tim Miles, Kevin Ollie, and many others watching Aaron Henry Eric Hunter take on Trendon Watford this morning.

@inbballsource

Team Harris beats M33M 62-59. Tremendous overall effort by Aaron Henry down the stretch - rebounding, defending, creating for others.    NOTE:  M33M is the team Watford joined for this event.

14 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns 33s

Indiana, Kentucky, UNC, Duke, Kansas, UCLA, Oregon, Utah, many more for D1Minnesota vs. Compton Magic.

Thompson/Hurt

Big game for Race Thompson - 23 pts.  Matt Hurt with 11.

597a263617560_Screenshot(52).thumb.png.6d76787bb12f738fa390363fffc31d07.png

Darius Garland's game against Team Takeover will be televised tonight on ESPNU at 8:30 ET.  

4 NBA stars will be working the sidelines tonight as AAU coaches + scheduled to be WIRED on ESPNU starting at 7 ET.  James Akinjo plays for Oakland Soldiers.

DFxGH9KVoAAILZd.jpg

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Added Celebrity Coach Info

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ugh

Yeah, and in his tweet, he very noticeably capitalized THE when referencing THE Ohio State University.   Maybe it means something; maybe it doesn't.   Later saw a Rabby tweet that we are still in the hunt but the full details are behind the paywall.