Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Chair

Thanks to the seniors

We wouldn't be where we are without Jordan, Derek, and Christian. They go into senior night with the outright B1G title on the line. I am printing this out and waving it at the game.

post-125-0-78478000-1362381230_thumb.jpg

Wow! I can't imagine what this feels like for the seniors!  For their first 2 years they worked their butts off for, well, nothing, and now it's finally payed off with a B1G (at least shared) title, and a very good chance at a national title.  Thank you Jordy, Christian, Derek, and Maurice (count him as a senior because let's face it, he probably won't be back next year)!

I couldn't agree more. Just want the W tomorrow night so these kids can enjoy the night and the moment. They represent everything IU basketball is all about. They deserve the spotlight.

Very cool picture. Great group of guys that will be missed greatly. Program just won't feel the same Without them. Hopefully they hang a banner and we can always remember them!

Hoosier teams like this are never forgotten, trust me we will still be talking about how good this team is 15-20 years from now. Especially if they reach our expectations or their full potential. Once a Hoosier always a Hoosier. Congratulations Seniors on a job well done.