Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
AZ Hoosier

All the hype... and then... nothing

So, after all the hype about the May Madness Greatest Hoosier thing, nary a word announcing the winner. From the poll, it would appear that Calbert is the winner... but will wait for the official word before starting the celebration in Evansville.

I'll announce it in the morning. It's night and I'm doing something with family. Seems like you just made this thread to complain.

Edit: just to clarify for the rest of you. My sisters got in a car accident 1000 miles away with my two nieces and we are trying to help them out and make sure everything is ok. This tournament is the least of my concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

I'll announce it in the morning. It's night and I'm doing something with family. Seems like you just made this thread to complain.

Edit: just to clarify for the rest of you. My sisters got in a car accident 1000 miles away with my two nieces and we are trying to help them out and make sure everything is ok. This tournament is the least of my concerns.

I merely asked a question... and I'm sorry to hear about your sister's situation.

Prayers going up!