Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Is this weird to anyone else?

I don't have any ill will towards him, but isn't it a little bizarre the official IU account tweeted out Happy Birthday to him when he transferred away and talked smack about IU?

Just seems a little bizarre to me, anyone else?

abca2583f01256f9ee395cdafe1e60a8.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Honestly, the players birthdays are probably loaded into a calendar and they tweet them out each day. I would only remove them for something serious, felony charges while on the team.

So Todd Leary would be off the hook because they happened later?

20 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Honestly, the players birthdays are probably loaded into a calendar and they tweet them out each day. I would only remove them for something serious, felony charges while on the team.

First of all it's Instagram and not Twitter although I'm not sure that's an important distinction.

Also I don't recall ever seeing Luke Recker's birthday being called out on there.  Hmmmm...

I for one think that it's weird.

On 5/25/2017 at 5:26 PM, Alford Bailey said:

I was more concerned about the BLACK and White picture of Daryl Thomas. I watched Daryl play and things were in color in the 80s!!

Thought I saw never nervous Purvis Ellison in that pic with Thomas. Both won championships. Etherington had to be a mistake much like adding Funderburke, Giomi, or others. Now R Calloway I feel different about as he won a championship