Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

BTB May Madness FINALS #1 Bobby Knight vs #1 Calbert Cheaney

#1 Bobby Knight vs #1 Calbert Cheaney  

53 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Bobby Knight vs #1 Calbert Cheaney

• Bobby Knight
    • Calbert Cheaney

Very fun topic.  Would love another one someday with divisions separated by who the people were 1) Knight era players, 2)  modern players, 3) pre-knight players, 4) coaches, admin, and figures (Martha, Chuck Crabb, etc).  But an awesome job.   Thank you!

Very fun topic.  Would love another one someday with divisions separated by who the people were 1) Knight era players, 2)  modern players, 3) pre-knight players, 4) coaches, admin, and figures (Martha, Chuck Crabb, etc).  But an awesome job.   Thank you!

Agreed on the different divisions. I really didn't think too much about it before the tournament but it's definitely something we are talking about doing in the future. I wasn't sure how the reaction would be for this tournament but I'm glad everyone seems to like it.

Cast my vote for Cheaney, who is now up one vote.  

When you think Indiana basketball, you do think of Bob Knight first.

But now nearly twenty years after his dismissal, people thinking of Bobby Knight first isn't a good thing.  We don't live in a bubble of where the player or coach only represented IU when they were at IU.