Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

(2018) SF Darius Bazley

59 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

Screenshot (124).png

I've actually seen this kid play. Very good prospect. Excellent athlete. Just a pogo stick off the floor. No gather at all,1st or 2nd jump. Shot needs work. Saw him make a couple of 3's, but his release point is not consistent. Can really run. Would be a wicked finisher in the open floor.  Plays pretty hard, though his body language wasn't always good. Needs to add a ton of weight. If he took a charge from someone like Jallow, he might be vaporized.

Fast-Rising 6'9" Wing Darius Bazley Updates His Recruitment

http://247sports.com/Article/Fast-Rising-69-Wing-Darius-Bazley-Updates-His-Recruitment-Louisv-52985238

Indiana has just got a new coaching staff, but I knew coach Miller from his time at Dayton. Coach Archie is a great coach. It's not too far from home. It's obviously been a big time program. Things are probably going to change, but traditionally it's been a powerhouse.

Fast-Rising 6'9" Wing Darius Bazley Updates His Recruitment

http://247sports.com/Article/Fast-Rising-69-Wing-Darius-Bazley-Updates-His-Recruitment-Louisv-52985238
Indiana has just got a new coaching staff, but I knew coach Miller from his time at Dayton. Coach Archie is a great coach. It's not too far from home. It's obviously been a big time program. Things are probably going to change, but traditionally it's been a powerhouse.

"Yeah, Purdue’s been telling me they’ve had great success in the tournament last year a..."

From NY2LA Sports

Darius Bazley – 2018 – F – Meanstreets
Bazley joined Meanstreets late, but made an immediate impact. In two Nike EYBL Sessions, Bazley averaged 15.4 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks per game. The former Ohio State commit was so good, he was reeling in offers during the non-evaluation periods. Bazley is 6-foot-9, 200 pounds with a sweet shooting stroke. A big mismatch problem with his ability to put the ball on the deck and a unique ability to hang and finish around the rim for his size, Bazley shot 46.2 percent from the field in EYBL, scoring 16 or more points in six of eight games. Bazley now possesses offers from Syracuse, Louisville, Maryland, Purdue, Xavier, Florida, and Georgetown to name a few. 

I really want this kid. Lot of potential in this class but it does seem like we have a lot of ground to make up with most. Bazley is a different story being committed to OSU. That is why I think we have a better shot than most of these kids.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app