Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

BTB May Madness Round of 16 #1 Steve Alford vs #4 Victor Oladipo

#1 Steve Alford vs #4 Victor Oladipo  

42 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Steve Alford vs #4 Victor Oladipo

• Steve Alford
    • Victor Oladipo

Victor's teams did not have near the success of Alford's, but he's an impecable ambassador of Hoosier Nation. He embodies every characteristic of an all-time Hoosier great.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Love Vic and would put my loathing for Alford up against anyone's. But their respective careers just weren't remotely comparable. Alford had an all-time great career. Credit where it's due. Of course, Cody's career wasn't close to Don Schlundt's, so what do I know.

2 hours ago, Demo said:

Love Vic and would put my loathing for Alford up against anyone's. But their respective careers just weren't remotely comparable. Alford had an all-time great career. Credit where it's due. Of course, Cody's career wasn't close to Don Schlundt's, so what do I know.

I voted for Alford for that reason.  Zeller over Schlundt has to be a complete case of recency bias.