Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

BTB May Madness Round of 16 #1 Bobby Knight vs #4 Don Fischer

#1 Bobby Knight vs #4 Don Fischer  

38 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Bobby Knight vs #4 Don Fischer

• Bobby Knight
    • Don Fischer

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Get that money Bobby. I don't care what he does with his stuff, the three national championship banners he hung will always be there. 

Pretty sure that the five or ten thousand he got for those rings did not make one iota of an impact on his financial situation. 

Made an impact in sending a pretty strong message, though.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Pretty sure that the five or ten thousand he got for those rings did not make one iota of an impact on his financial situation. 

Made an impact in sending a pretty strong message, though.

Oh yeah he definitely didn't do it for the money, it was all about the message it sent. 

I wish he would move on so we could really celebrate him, but he just doesn't have that in him. 

46 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Which is why I've moved on from him.  My vote goes to Fischer.

That's fair. I think it'll be easier for me to move on from him too if Archie can come in and have the success that we're all hoping for. I never got to see IU as a blue blood so right now Knight is the link to that past for me.