Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holydipo4

Yogi peeking at the right time

Was anyone else as excited to see Yogi's great game lastnight as I was? His drives to the hoop were great, and he was making great use of his insane handles to get those drives. His three point shooting has improved so much since the beginning of the year! I'm excited to see the engineer of the offense peaking in March, this could be huge for iubb to get that sixth banner! 

THE BEAR HAS FOUND HIS PIC-I-NIC BASKET!

In addition Tat-Daddy is finally starting to get good and just in time.  We've needed a reliable backup big man for Zeller and Elston is looking good.

Yogi is making better decisions every game. I have been amazed at his defense. He is one tough kid and a winner. Loving the thought of him leading the Hoosiers for 3 more years. Only going to get better. Having a great point guard is critical to having a winning team. The future is bright with Yogi leading the way!