Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Still waiting to be convinced Archie is a great coach but given the protocol culture here now I am glad we have an organized coach like him vs Creans haphazard schedules. It has to help make sure kids are getting the workouts they need in. Hopefully we see some big jumps with guys like Trayce

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

When I saw this topic without commits to Indiana behind it I thought some sort of disaster had struck us 
EDIT
After watching that I would put the odds of TJD staying another year about on par with finding a winning power all ticket 

That was my takeaway. He’s gone after this year, assuming we play basketball and his stock rises as expected. Love this kid, though. Everything about him.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It won't be a failure if Trayce Jackson Davis returns for a 3rd. But likely it will be because he hasn't demonstrated he is 1st round material. If the 2020-21 college basketball season is canceled or drastically curtailed he could be back because there was insufficient opportunity for him to show his NBA value.

8 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

There's a story on iuhoosiers.com about Lander joining the team with a photo of him wearing No. 4. Sorry if I missed it, but did TJD agree to change numbers? And of so, what digit(s) is he gonna wear? 

TJD tweeted out he was going to switch to #23 (high school #) after Damezi left. Not sure if they agreed or if TJD wanted 23 all along and it just worked out that way. 

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/2021-NBA-mock-draft-Cade-Cunningham-Jalen-Green-Jonathan-Kuminga-151486333/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Jackson-Davis listed #9 in this 24/7 guy’s top 30 for the ‘21 draft. He sprinkled some hot take material throughout. TJD strikes me as 1 of those. But nice to see the kid recognized.

33 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/2021-NBA-mock-draft-Cade-Cunningham-Jalen-Green-Jonathan-Kuminga-151486333/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Jackson-Davis listed #9 in this 24/7 guy’s top 30 for the ‘21 draft. He sprinkled some hot take material throughout. TJD strikes me as 1 of those. But nice to see the kid recognized.

And the #5 college player 

1 hour ago, ebridges24 said:

I don't know a lot about the players available for the draft, but is that about right for where TJ will go?

Highly doubtful based on everything else out there.  But if he were?  We are in store for a big year.  I would be cool with that, because I think he really is expecting to be gone after this year regardless.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

TJD makes this list.

If anyone looking for a random game to watch this winter has a chance, I highly recommend watching SLU and Hassan French. 2 reasons: 1) He is an absolute bully on the interior. He just beats guys into submission. 2) He might be the worst free throw shooter I’ve ever seen at the college level. I think really bad free showing is a hoot when it’s not my team. 

9 minutes ago, Demo said:

If anyone looking for a random game to watch this winter has a chance, I highly recommend watching SLU and Hassan French. 2 reasons: 1) He is an absolute bully on the interior. He just beats guys into submission. 2) He might be the worst free throw shooter I’ve ever seen at the college level. I think really bad free showing is a hoot when it’s not my team.