Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Definitely underrated. He had an interesting forum tip-off classic career. As a sophomore he looked unstoppable and everyone wanting him. As a junior he got dominated by Romeo and people thought he was overrated and garbage. Senior year back to dominating and a must get. You got to love the ups and downs and flow of recruiting

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah. His Junior year was rough. North Side was supposed to be a dominant powerhouse. Things literally exploded there and it hurt Brooks. That team should have been tremendous.

Starting with Summer AAU Brooks has been a top 5 to top 10 player in the class. That trend seems to be continuing at LaLU.

Knocking Izzo and Calipari out to get him could/will be so nice.

His jump shot seems to be much more consistent based on box scores, etc.

If anybody wants some laughs some posters on the Purdue board are referring to TJD as a project big 

Follow that up by rupp rafters where they think it was a waste of gas for cal to go to Indy bc they know they aren’t getting Stewart or KB.

2 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

Follow that up by rupp rafters where they think it was a waste of gas for cal to go to Indy bc they know they aren’t getting Stewart or KB.

Where is Stewart likely to end up? I thought Duke, but they just got a commitment from Carey. 

Sounds like best scenario besides Indiana which isn’t happening.

Go out West young fella.

He has the best coach relationship with Hopkins from Washington. When he was at Syracuse he was lead recruiter for him and since he lived in that area they were on him early. If distance isn’t a factor Washington could be the choice

4 hours ago, biteoftheapple said:
Nice TJD conversation.

TJD is trying to recruit Stewart to IU even though he cut IU. TJD for 3 quarters played better then Stewart yesterday and then stewart dominated the 4th. Trayce’s upside is very noticeable even when he is playing top players

TJD is trying to recruit Stewart to IU even though he cut IU. TJD for 3 quarters played better then Stewart yesterday and then steward dominated the 4th. Trayce’s upside is very noticeable even when he is playing top players

Is there any reason to believe Stewart might come back into the mix for us?

1 minute ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Huge get for IU, and continues to show Archie really focusing on the state. Shows Romeo wasn’t just luck, Archie is getting top players in the state to stay home.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good to hear from ya buddy!

2 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Huge get for IU, and continues to show Archie really focusing on the state. Shows Romeo wasn’t just luck, Archie is getting top players in the state to stay home.

JAYBOB!!

Great to see you alive and kickin and posting!

Starting to think your wife was keeping you in a cage in the basement.