Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

1 hour ago, IU-DL said:
I don’t get the feeling Archie’s done even if/when KB commits. We still have additional very talented targets.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Honestly Harlond Beverly is probably the only one that IU actually has a shot at. Stewart dropped IU a couple weeks ago. It’s been a long while since Watford was an option. Always was going to be a battle to get him out of the south. I know some said he was visiting next Saturday but the rivals update I saw said he had no plans for anymore visits this year.

Hurt just went on his first official and he has other officials set for Kansas, duke and North Carolina. He said Memphis and Nova were the two up for the last official and Minny gets an unofficial

just for fun

Al Durham/Rob Phinesee/Green
Romeo
Brooks
TJD
DeRon Davis

Or more realistically

Durham/Phinisee/Green
Brooks
Hunter (hopefully) healthy and back to full potential
TJD
DD

Honestly if everything pans out like we hope I think we'll see this starting 5:
Rob
Romeo
Brooks
TJD
Hunter if healthy or Forrester

Forrester will be improved and he's gonna be a high energy guy who we'll just need to rebound and play D with that lineup. His athleticism will make him a viable option with that group as opposed to Davis.
Al, Smith, Green, Race, Forrester/Hunter, Franklin off the bench. I really expect Moore to transfer after this year. I think he's wasting his time here and could go play major minutes at a mid major.

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

Rob
Romeo
Brooks
TJD

Forrester will be improved and he's gonna be a high energy guy who we'll just need to rebound and play D with that lineup. His athleticism will make him a viable option with that group as opposed to Davis.
Al, Smith, Green, Race, Forrester/Hunter, Franklin off the bench. I really expect Moore to transfer after this year. I think he's wasting his time here and could go play major minutes at a mid major.

Sign me up. But for at least one minute put Franklin or Anderson in for Hunter 

43 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Honestly Harlond Beverly is probably the only one that IU actually has a shot at. Stewart dropped IU a couple weeks ago. It’s been a long while since Watford was an option. Always was going to be a battle to get him out of the south. I know some said he was visiting next Saturday but the rivals update I saw said he had no plans for anymore visits this year.

Hurt just went on his first official and he has other officials set for Kansas, duke and North Carolina. He said Memphis and Nova were the two up for the last official and Minny gets an unofficial

Rumors abound that Stewart willing to put us back in. But I would be fine with Beverly. 

I think that’s the right formula for long time success

Rob
Romeo
Brooks
TJD

Start greene. RP is a turnover machine.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think I would take Romeo in his 2nd year over any targets that may be out there in the class of 2019 right now. Fingers crossed....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Why in the world would romeo ever come back? Sorry but thats a pipe dream. There is less than a 1% chance he comes back

Rumors abound that Stewart willing to put us back in. But I would be fine with Beverly. 
I think that’s the right formula for long time success

Snow talked to him at his last game and he said IU isn’t an option. He will be ready to play next Saturday at Southport. He has been sitting out with an injury

Why in the world would romeo ever come back? Sorry but thats a pipe dream. There is less than a 1% chance he comes back

That’s why I said “fingers crossed”. I agree he is more than probably gone. A guy can dream, right?

3 minutes ago, Red1 said:

I know a lot of people are not really high on McRoberts, but that diving play in the first half against Northwestern for example. Who in your opinions becomes the guy next year that makes those kinds of high energy plays and scraps like he willing to do?

Forrester for sure, would love to see Justin Smith become a big hustler as well

2 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

Forrester for sure, would love to see Justin Smith become a big hustler as well

Looking very forward to Smith realizing and becoming the player he could be.. I hope it happens.

2 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

Yeah, as hard as I’ve been on Smith, maybe it’s just a bad sophomore slump. Hoping he comes around.

It would be a shame to see that talent and athleticism not come to its full potential...Or has it??

3 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Rob
Romeo
Brooks
TJD

Dude, Romeo is not coming back! Funny, haven't heard the rumor this is how we recruited TJD and Brooks. Seriously doubt the staff would sell them this.

1 minute ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Dude, Romeo is not coming back! Funny, haven't heard the rumor this is how we recruited TJD and Brooks. Seriously doubt the staff would sell them this.

I would think it is the opposite and that we’re recruiting Brooks to fill Romeo’s spot. 90% of the fan base realizes Romeo isn’t coming back. At least I would hope so