Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

So not to read too far into recruits twitters or anything... But a media guy posted a story with Armaan Franklin discussing his commitment to IU. TJD responded and just tweeted "Hey" to Armaan Franklin in response to the story,  and Franklin responded with "Hey bud :)".
All of that was retweeted by IUBB which is how I know about it, but I just found that entire exchange.... rather interesting.
Yeah, I noticed that as well

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

exactly and if he does know he wants to go to Indiana all this playing hard-to-get stuff gets old

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hard-to-get or due diligence? Either way, none of our opinions matter, and we’ll all welcome him with open arms regardless of when he decides to commit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

Well hopefully Kansas blows them out by 30

Or it's an amazing game but the crowd is dull and boring because everyone in the stands is also there just to see a good game with no care of the outcome...and no one had anything else to wear but their cream and crimson.