Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

Generic recruiting update on TJD from the Indy Star but one item in particular:  “I don’t know if I could do the whole ‘Rome’ thing,” Jackson-Davis said this week, referring to the length of New Albany star Romeo Langford’s recruitment before committing to Indiana in the spring. “I don’t know how he did that. That’s like seven more months. I don’t know if I could do that.”

Later in the article, he does say that his commitment might not necessarily come during the November signing period but certainly not lasting into April.  He also again stresses that he's not an IU lean despite the rumors that abound.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/09/19/trayce-jackson-davis-could-make-college-decision-soon/1350924002/

Didn't he originally say he was going to wait until after the season and now he's making it sound like he's going to announce a lot sooner than that. Sounds like he already knows and just wants it to be over with. Which is good to hear. I think we may get a commit after his final visit to MSU in mid to end of October.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jake‏Verified account @jakeweingarten

Indiana’s Archie Miller will be in today for 2019 five-star Trayce Jackson-Davis, source tells Stockrisers. Jackson-Davis has his official to IU next weekend

Archie pulling out all the stops and hopefully it all pays off.

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Let's see if you have that same feeling by October 15th. If he's not a Hoosier by the end of October than let's start to worry. 

This same thing has been said over on peegs as well so this is the second time that I've heard to pay attention to the middle of October.  

His last official visit is at MSU the weekend of October 5th/6th. With all of the time that Izzo has spent, that visit seems very likely to happen no matter how well Hoosier Hysteria goes.

After that, it seems like the inside scoop is that he and his family will sit down and sort things out for a potential announcement by the end of that week. 

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

His last official visit is at MSU the weekend of October 5th/6th. With all of the time that Izzo has spent, that visit seems very likely to happen no matter how well Hoosier Hysteria goes.

After that, it seems like the inside scoop is that he and his family will sit down and sort things out for a potential announcement by the end of that week. 

Visit is the 5th/6th then probably takes a few days to think about it.  The week following his visit is when he announces his announcement date which will probably be the next week.

I'm going with October 18 lol.

Visit is the 5th/6th then probably takes a few days to think about it.  The week following his visit is when he announces his announcement date which will probably be the next week.
I'm going with October 18 lol.

I've heard the same thing from someone close to the family...everything I've heard is nothing but good vibes

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app