Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

9 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Who needs a link Chris007 confirmed. 

Sorry. I missed the posts regarding this development. I googled it but could't find any thing. Being new to this forum I didn't know Chris007 was an "insider".

Along that same line, because of being new I respectfully ask, is there a way to flag unread posts in a given thread?

3 minutes ago, IU Hardcore said:

Sorry. I missed the posts regarding this development. I googled it but could't find any thing. Being new to this forum I didn't know Chris007 was an "insider".

Along that same line, because of being new I respectfully ask, is there a way to flag unread posts in a given thread?

Chris007 is as good as they come. Hoosierpap as well. This was also confirmed by Snow and Rabjohns.

9 minutes ago, IU Hardcore said:

Not sure if this is your question, but in the topic list, bold post titles will be those that have new posts that you haven't read and if you click the star at the beginning of the post title, it will take you to your 1st unread post.

1 hour ago, IU Hardcore said:

Welcome aboard.  You can ask all the questions you want either respectfully or disrespectfully because you're part of the btb family and we're just glad to have you with us.

20 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Welcome aboard.  You can ask all the questions you want either respectfully or disrespectfully because you're part of the btb family and we're just glad to have you with us.

Thanx for the welcome.

I won't purposely be disrespectful. I see enough of that on another forum I frequent. 

2 minutes ago, IU Hardcore said:

Thanx for the welcome.

I won't purposely be disrespectful. I see enough of that on another forum I frequent. 

Welcome.  This place is the best.  Greatest group, best information, good mods.  I think a lot of us get information from around the web, but consider BTB home. 

2 hours ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Not sure if this is your question, but in the topic list, bold post titles will be those that have new posts that you haven't read and if you click the star at the beginning of the post title, it will take you to your 1st unread post.

Yes, thank you. I think that is exactly what I was looking for.

I had figured out which topics had unread posts, but couldn't figure out how to get to the exact spot I had last read.

(That's how I missed the news about TJD cutting Wake Forest)

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Welcome.  This place is the best.  Greatest group, best information, good mods.  I think a lot of us get information from around the web, but consider BTB home. 

Waaaaiiit a second:

• Greatest group? For sure.
  • Best information? No doubt.
  • "Good" mods?!?

;)

15 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Waaaaiiit a second:

• Greatest group? For sure.
  • Best information? No doubt.
  • "Good" mods?!?

;)

Stu, I kid you not, when I was typing that I thought you'd pick up on the disparity.  Left it anyway.

I swear, it's like you're Tom Crean and can't figure out a zone defense or something.  

Stu, I kid you not, when I was typing that I thought you'd pick up on the disparity.  Left it anyway.

I swear, it's like you're Tom Crean and can't figure out a zone defense or something.  

Wouldn’t it be the opposite since he did notice the disparity? I mean I know you are adding it to add it to be that guy, but it doesn’t make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app