Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Fran is at Center Grove today visiting TJD

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

In fairness he has a pretty compelling case: "Come to Iowa where you can rest on D and then dedicate 100% when we have the ball!" 

In fairness he has a pretty compelling case: "Come to Iowa where you can rest on D and then dedicate 100% when we have the ball!" 

Fran has also recruited TJD the longest out of the remaining coaches. He won’t land him but Fran is committed to recruiting one of his top targets until the end it seems like. Nothing wrong with that

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Based on what?

Update: Trayce Jackson-Davis.

Fran McCaffery was in today, Tom Izzo yesterday, and Archie Miller tomorrow for in-home visits. TJD recaps his officials, cancels one trip, and more. inbasketballsource.com/recruiting-new…

Trevor Andershock

http://inbasketballsource.com/recruiting-news/5835-jackson-davis-recaps-officials-set-other-visits

You need a subscription

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Update: Trayce Jackson-Davis.

Fran McCaffery was in today, Tom Izzo yesterday, and Archie Miller tomorrow for in-home visits. TJD recaps his officials, cancels one trip, and more. inbasketballsource.com/recruiting-new…

Trevor Andershock

http://inbasketballsource.com/recruiting-news/5835-jackson-davis-recaps-officials-set-other-visits

You need a subscription

Are you just inferring its wake out? Or were you able to read it. 

Three in home visits. Are we close to a decision?

I don’t think so. This is the time if year where college coaches do in homes with their top targets. A couple of scouts have said in homes are one of the most overrated parts in recruiting. I would guess TJD will take his officials to IU and MSU and decide in the early signing period

9 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Three in home visits. Are we close to a decision?

Considering that his last official is less than a month away, I would say "close", but I can understand how people's definitions vary. Cutting Wake is very telling; he is not trying to waste too many people's time.

11 hours ago, goonaha said:

Considering that his last official is less than a month away, I would say "close", but I can understand how people's definitions vary. Cutting Wake is very telling; he is not trying to waste too many people's time.

Did Trayce indeed cut Wake Forest from his list?

Link??