Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

New Albany and Romeo lost to La Lumiere a couple years ago by a ton. Definitely a showcase game for Trayce with no chance of my Trojans winning I’m afraid

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Don’t lose faith yet. I believe LaLumiere was ranked #1 that year. This year they won’t be any higher than.......2nd. Ok, yeah, lose faith.

Geez, we now have Jack Wang tweeting out that TJD and Armaan Franklin have committed to IU in secret! Sad part,  Armaan's HS coach disputed and he responded back that he was wrong his sources are good. And TJD even retweets "Wrong!" My question is why, why put something out like that? For more followers, give me a break!

3 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Geez, we now have Jack Wang tweeting out that TJD and Armaan Franklin have committed to IU in secret! Sad part,  Armaan's HS coach disputed and he responded back that he was wrong his sources are good. And TJD even retweets "Wrong!" My question is why, why put something out like that? For more followers, give me a break!

I stumbled on that guy's twitter a few weeks ago...it looked like he was completely making things up

3 minutes ago, el drado said:

I stumbled on that guy's twitter a few weeks ago...it looked like he was completely making things up

Yeah and he also had like 30 followers. Who cares what a random joker says on the internet? People need to stop taking every random nobody's word so seriously.

13 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I just read some of his tweets.  This guy seems to be looking for anything to get people to read his tweets.  He's claiming his sources tell him EVERYTHING, including that Fred Glass told him Bob Knight would be at Assembly Hall this year.  Why does spouting out unreliable information to everyone in hopes of being the first to state it seem like a good idea?  It will only backfire and no one will ever trust anything he says.

Also, Rob Phinisee retweeted one of his tweets to say, "Stay away from the fake."  Ha!

Edited by ray

5 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Yeah and he also had like 30 followers. Who cares what a random joker says on the internet? People need to stop taking every random nobody's word so seriously.

I'm not taking it seriously, I just find it really low that he would actually get called out by the kid's coach and have the "b@lls" to tell the coach he is wrong. The coach literally said that he was with Armaan less than an hour before the tweet. Dude just needs to chill the F out, report some factual crap, and maybe he would garner more followers.

18 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I'm not taking it seriously, I just find it really low that he would actually get called out by the kid's coach and have the "b@lls" to tell the coach he is wrong. The coach literally said that he was with Armaan less than an hour before the tweet. Dude just needs to chill the F out, report some factual crap, and maybe he would garner more followers.

Armaan's mom responded to his tweet a week ago and the kid basically said his sources were better and everything else was fake news haha.

7 minutes ago, BH33 said:

Armaan's mom responded to his tweet a week ago and the kid basically said his sources were better and everything else was fake news haha.

Key word being "kid". It's Twitter... for all we know this is some middle or high school goofball lookin' to stir the pot for no other reason that dumb amusement. Nothing to see here, lol.

4 minutes ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

Key word being "kid". It's Twitter... for all we know this is some middle or high school goofball lookin' to stir the pot for no other reason that dumb amusement. Nothing to see here, lol.

His profile says he's a proud IU alum

52 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

33 minutes ago, BH33 said:

The mom and the coach should just ignore this tool. He's fishing for attention and they're giving it to him.

Who is Jack Wang? Never mind, its been answered in previous posts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I don't care, except that if the aformentioned recruits feel it matters enough to personally shoot down, I don't like it.