Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

41 minutes ago, txhoosier said:

Nice to see so many young folks on here, isn’t it? I was making pilgrimages to Btown before Assembly Hall. Saw Big George and Steve play in the old Fieldhouse. Watched the 1953 National Champs on Channel 4 with my uncle. And you’re all right, it’s definitely exciting times for Indiana basketball!! I love this site. emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Welcome and hopefully your first post won't be your last.  This place needs a few OLDER and WISER heads!!!

Nice to see so many young folks on here, isn’t it? I was making pilgrimages to Btown before Assembly Hall. Saw Big George and Steve play in the old Fieldhouse. Watched the 1953 National Champs on Channel 4 with my uncle. And you’re all right, it’s definitely exciting times for Indiana basketball!! I love this site.

Any of you guys see McGlocklin (sp?) when he was at IU?

11 hours ago, iufaninillinois said:

Just conjecture. No real source

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ah ok.  It has been talked about so much I almost thought TJD was actually in the process of scrambling to cram enough credits into summer school plans to graduate early.

Thanks brother! This is my go-to site for the latest info. So glad it’s here, with so many great contributors.

This thread is making me feel like a whippersnapper.

Thanks fellows.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

44 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

He's been upgraded to a 5* on Rivals.

I know that doesn't all of a sudden make him a better player because there's another star next to his name, but it does help for recruiting.  It's huge PR for a program when you sign 5 stars.

Yep. And IU is going to get him a day or two after Romeo. Good times ahead

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Yep. And IU is going to get him a day or two after Romeo. Good times ahead

That very well may happen, but I haven't heard anything from TJD or his family to indicate that he is ready to commit. I would love for that to be the case though.