Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

ESPN Cleaning House

36 minutes ago, HoosierRob said:

I cannot stand Stephen a smith at all. Hate for anyone to lose their job, but I wouldn't hate to never see him on tv again.

Sad thing is I have heard him say some really smart, thoughtful stuff. He was great on Stuart Scott after he passed away. Great. But his act is just hideous. Makes me want to walk in to traffic.

Sad thing is I have heard him say some really smart, thoughtful stuff. He was great on Stuart Scott after he passed away. Great. But his act is just hideous. Makes me want to walk in to traffic.

Agree, it's mostly how he turns everything into a race issue that infuriates me with him.

Eamonn Brennan was my favorite CBB writer. Sad to see him go. 
Miss the days when ESPN actually showed highlights instead of propping up fake debate shows. 

I will miss the Bubble Watch Brennan did right before the tournament unless he continues it at his future job. He was also a co founder of insidethehall

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Michael and Jemele are right in the center of ESPN's new venture of trying to solve all of the world's social issues instead of actually covering sports. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Yet ESPN wonders what is wrong with their station.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They got rid of Dr Punch?!? F*** them.
Hope someone that covers IU picks up Eamonn.

And they got rid of Roger Cossack. Who are they going to call on when someone gets arrested every other day? On the flip side Len Elmore is out. If only he took Vitale with him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Michael and Jemele are right in the center of ESPN's new venture of trying to solve all of the world's social issues instead of actually covering sports. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

That's exactly why I was hoping they'd be gone, but I wasn't holding my breath. If ESPN doubles down on the politics they'll have to keep doing these mass layoffs. I can't think of many people who like their sports coverage with a side of political hot takes.