Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

BtownBanners May Madness Tournament

31 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I got my money on Branch McCracker just cause I love the name.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That was an Excel screw up because it says McCracken but it cuts off part of the N for some reason. I put my newly acquired/nonexistent photoshop skills to work to fix it. lol

That was an Excel screw up because it says McCracken but it cuts off part of the N for some reason. I put my newly acquired/nonexistent photoshop skills to work to fix it. lol

Lmao glad it did it. That in itself is worth it for me. McCracker til the end!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

You can't auto-adjust the column width?

You can't auto-adjust the column width?

Not on this one I used a template on excel and you can't adjust it, change the colors or anything. All you can do is fill in the spaces it allows you. That's why Hova photoshopped it and I found a program that will let me add text wherever I want now.

Not on this one I used a template on excel and you can't adjust it, change the colors or anything. All you can do is fill in the spaces it allows you. That's why Hova photoshopped it and I found a program that will let me add text wherever I want now.

Yeah can confirm. That Excel template sucks. Had to do some creative PhotoShopping to make that look decent at all.

How in the world did Bobby Wilkerson not make the cut?  The importance of him for that 75 and 76 team would put him in a top 3 seed. Personally every player on the roster of that 76 team would have made the cut if it were up to me.  Just my opinion.