Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

opiej

Archie Miller's staff at Indiana will be Bruiser Flint, Tom Ostrom (Dayton) and Ed Schilling (UCLA),

3 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Agreed. 

Just gotta think that 

1) Working with an up and coming HC at a blue blood program and

2) Not having to deal with LaVar Ball for 2 more years

has got to be an easy decision for Schilling

1 minute ago, ramadden13 said:

And an Adidas-branded blue blood at that.

and hes back home in Indiana.

Dayton fans dont seem to be to fond of Ostrom. Talking with a few on twitter now. Saying he was Daytons bagman. Lol who knows with them. Some aren't happy at all. Don't blame them, Archie is about to be a top 10 coach probably higher within 3-5 years. Hopefully he can keep this staff in place.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Dayton fans dont seem to be to fond of Ostrom. Talking with a few on twitter now. Saying he was Daytons bagman. Lol who knows with them. Some aren't happy at all. Don't blame them, Archie is about to be a top 10 coach probably higher within 3-5 years. Hopefully he can keep this staff in place.

Pretty sure they're all just pissed off at everything right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

59 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Dayton had a bagman? LOL, too funny.

Dayton had a bagman? LOL, too funny.

Exactly what I said. They got Wright and Kostas as top 150. Their response was that that was why he wasn't built for mid major life because he was willing to throw cash around like a power 5 school and set recruits up to bone our boosters wives.

28 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I'm just hoping one of these dudes can coach up the big fellas. Cody was pretty good as a freshman and ... about the same as a sophomore. Thomas B. was pretty good as a freshman and ... not so good as a sophomore. He looked totally lost and unpolished out there at times last season. It seemed his only move was to lower his shoulder, bull his way to the basket, get called for a charge and throw up his arms and complain. He's got some skills -- someone needs to help him put those to good use. 

Speaking of TB complaining, if he does come back, do we think CAM will allow him to keep throwing tantrums the way he does? 

21 minutes ago, kottke said:

Speaking of TB complaining, if he does come back, do we think CAM will allow him to keep throwing tantrums the way he does? 

Not a chance. I have a feeling TB would be glued to the bench if he did that under Archie. 

3 hours ago, tyappleg said:

A very high sodium count in Dayton, OH right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Dayton Flyers beat writer about McKinley Wright:

David Jablonski‏Verified account @DavidPJablonski

Replying to @sullymygoodname @handsomeghost and 2 others

I don't think he'll go to IU because some UD fan changed his avatar to an IU logo and started saying bad things about him. Really.

If true and he's being serious, my goodness the amount of salt...

13 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I almost want to play Dayton and than just wipe the floor with them. They'll never match up with our talent level.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

After how their fans are acting I agree. They believe Archie is a top level coach but then fault him for wanting to try and win a NC