Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

opiej

Archie Miller's staff at Indiana will be Bruiser Flint, Tom Ostrom (Dayton) and Ed Schilling (UCLA),

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Can't he just blow the interviews though. 

I guess he could but I think you still have to find something to get paid.  I guess he could collect a check for a few months by doing the interviews but I don't think it would be able to be ongoing like that though?  That is an interesting aspect of that, I guess it depends on the wording in the contract?

3 hours ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

I actually agree with you but at this point, its better than being unemployed.  And he doesn't have the face for media, the bald head, yes, but not the face.  Not many head coach positions still available so if he is going to be an assistant why not at a Blue Blood like Indiana?

Why is him being bald good for the media? As a chrome dome myself, I'm curious...  :)

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Just read an SI article on Ostrum. We want him we really do. Him as primary recruiter. Groce as a game coach and recruiter and then somebody just to help with the actual coaching. Come on Miller get it done

I would be happy with Kevin Kuwik as an assistant or DOB also.