Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2018) CB Elijah Rodgers to IU

http://hoosierhuddle.com/hoosier-blog/three-star-db-elijah-Rodgers

Rodgers, the second-highest ranked cornerback in South Carolina by 247Sports, holds five offers at the moment. His offers consist of Indiana, BYU, Purdue, Bryant and East Carolina. Rodgers told Hoosier Huddle that the three schools that stick out are Indiana, BYU and Purdue.

“I don't have any leaders as of now, but Indiana definitely is a school that sticks out to me. They are known for their beautiful campus, academics are good and it's a great place to play football. Right now, they will be an official visit. I have a great relationship with Coach (Brandon) Shelby and (Scott) Gaspar. Coach Shelby offered me and we talk a good amount. Thing about us is that we keep things straight. That's huge for me and honestly that's I could ask for.”