Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

But i think hed be willing to listen to a new iu coach imo. He just wasnt going to play for crean.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Willing to listen to us but lets not freak out about losing him if he leaves state. 6 months if he commits before the season like he said may happen is short order to get a kid that high on board. Specially with Duke and UK and U of L begging him to come there. Think we have an outside shot. I have seen Kostas may be well on his way to being a Hoosier on twitter. Couple Dayton guys assume it is a done deal. He had Iowa State and St Johns in his top 3 and said he choose Dayton because of Archie. I am happy with this move. If little bro wants to come we will gladly take him as well.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I've seen good sources on both sides.

Overall, seems alumni wanted him and BOT didn't. Not sure where Glass stood.

I personally think Glass was thinking Alford at the press conference. Hence the double check plus stuff and Dakich reaction. I think the BOT and fan reaction put that plan on hold.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If Alford was who he wanted it makes me want Glass gone even more.

I think Archie can really sell him on IU for one year. Anyone with a brain knows Romeo is gonna be one and done. It's literally just like Eric Gordon. Davis resigned and IU got Gordon. Crean gets canned and IU gets Romeo? Very possible it is

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Here is my prediction. Hartman, OG, Gelon, Priller and one of Newkirk, RoJo, or CuJo are gone sadly well maybe not Newkirk unless he is the end of the year Newkirk.

That leaves 5 slots: Smith, Kostas, Moore and two kids Archie finds on the market. Would love Tremont Waters or Mark Smith. The other spot is whoever else he wants. If we land those 3 with one of Smith/Waters and a good grad guy Archie could do some damage with JBJ, TB, DD, DG and Juwan back.

Word outta Marion is JBJ is not as sold on trying for the NBA as once thought. He wants to see how Archie plans to use him before he decides. He is gonna test the waters again though. 100%.

He better be readt to commit to playing defense than. He wont be able to just run and gun.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Word outta Marion is JBJ is not as sold on trying for the NBA as once thought. He wants to see how Archie plans to use him before he decides. He is gonna test the waters again though. 100%.

I would love to see JBJ stick around and learn to play defense. If he stays and we have Bryant stay around in the post (and off the perimeter) and he gets some strength in those Bambi legs we could have a decent squad. Add a PG and Juwon and we have a squad.

I think Archie can really sell him on IU for one year. Anyone with a brain knows Romeo is gonna be one and done. It's literally just like Eric Gordon. Davis resigned and IU got Gordon. Crean gets canned and IU gets Romeo? Very possible it is

I actually read where Langford and family take academics very serious. I wouldn't write him off as a 100% 1 and done