Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

All these flights from Bloomington to OKC, Charlottesville, Dayton. How great would it be if this was Indiana and the search firm doing this to throw everyone off course as they take a flight out of Indianapolis to Boston to reach an agreement with Stevens...I know it's not happening but I have heard every other conspiracy theory figured I would create my own

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I still have a feeling that Alford is going to be our next coach. I know I know, his comments last night make it seem pretty obvious that he's staying in LA, but I'm not sold. He could very well be lying his butt off. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I still have a feeling that Alford is going to be our next coach. I know I know, his comments last night make it seem pretty obvious that he's staying in LA, but I'm not sold. He could very well be lying his butt off. 

im right there with ya. they were talking about it on internet yesterday how he said he didnt want coach anywhere but new mexico. he signed a 10 yr contract extension then took the ucla job 3 days later

ill believe indiana said no when fred glass says it. all we have to go by is sources and they arent always right or telling the truth. im not going to believe anything until its done. that way i dont get kicked in the d if something i dont expect happens

Alford can say whatever he wants to the media, I really don't even know what he said...but Mike Barnett has been reaching out to IU every time the seat gets slightly warm. I don't doubt IU reciprocated that out of due diligence but to suggest he turned down IU is false. 

Alford can say whatever he wants to the media, I really don't even know what he said...but Mike Barnett has been reaching out to IU every time the seat gets slightly warm. I don't doubt IU reciprocated that out of due diligence but to suggest he turned down IU is false. 

Barnett/truth bomb.

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The guy is not coming back. Jeez, it's like he's Freddie Kruger or Jason and half the people on this board think he's still alive or going to get us in our nightmares.

Remember, he has a VERY GOOD job right now. He just went 31-5 and has a great class coming in. Coming to IU would open up a huge jar of headaches for Steve Alford and there is no solid evidence he was ever at the top of Fred's list anyway. It is not gonna happen. Jason is not in the closet, and you can go back to sleep ... :)