Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

And today the IU fans' emotional pendulums swing back to the positive, happy side of possibly (likely?) false assurance.

Damn, I hope Jadlow is right! Would absolutely lose my $h¡7 if we announced Billy as coach tonight... Or tomorrow... Or Sunday, Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday....

4 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

DD is off his freaking rocker... just said "97% of you want Alford at Indiana"... what a tool.

Where the hell does he get this crap? No doubt, still trolling for listeners, but c'mon, man...

Where is Rabjohns when you need him?

5 minutes ago, spe317 said:

giphy.gif

To summarize: Someone posted the flight information about a flight that went from OKC to Chicago to Bloomington (and then went to FLA then UT).  That person wasn't claiming any insider info and finished the post with "..it could be something or nothing".  Hickory then said "It is SOMETHING.  Hang on boys".  Obviously internet speculation, but Hickory is probably the most trusted "insider" and hasn't been spouting much if anything about BD (or the search in general).

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Says the guy claiming to have direct sources linked to Billy Donovan emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not acting like i'm in the know :107:

I have Becky Hammon in my top 5 board, like people are really going to think I'm some sort of source. I was just passing on what I was told through an assistant of Donovan's. 

16 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Donovan 22%

Bennett 15%

Chris Mack 12%

Alford 10%

Sean Miller 8%

Archie Miller 10%

Chris Collins 10%

Holtman 7%

Other 5%

Fife 1%

Marshall 0%

This is probably closest to what I'm expecting. 

DD is off his freaking rocker... just said "97% of you want Alford at Indiana"... what a tool.
Where the hell does he get this crap? No doubt, still trolling for listeners, but c'mon, man...

That's not what's being said on here, 247, twitter, and the 100 or so people that I've talked to!

I'm not acting like i'm in the know :107:

I have Becky Hammon in my top 5 board, like people are really going to think I'm some sort of source. I was just passing on what I was told through an assistant of Donovan's. 

I'm legitimately messing with you. Irony was present, i highlighted the irony.