Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

11 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

Friend of mine saying there is/was a NetJets flight from OKC to Monroe county airport. At work and can't look. Can anyone check on this?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

For those that appreciate and care to debunk random conspiracies:

Not sure why a high-end passenger would divert to Chicago with almost a two hour layover on the way to Btown. "Private flight from OKC to Bloomington" sounds neat-o, but a long, irregular route sounds way less so.

Netjets EJA996

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
05:05PM CDT
Will Rogers World - OKC
06:32PM CDT
Chicago O'Hare Intl - ORD
C750    
1h 27m

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
08:24PM CDT
09:56PM EDT
Monroe County - BMG
C750    
32m

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Not sure why a high-end passenger would divert to Chicago with almost a two hour layover on the way to Btown. "Private flight from OKC to Bloomington" sounds neat-o, but a long, irregular route sounds way less so.

Netjets EJA996

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
Will Rogers World - OKC
C750    
1h 27m

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
Monroe County - BMG
C750    
32m

Stuhoo = dream crusher. Lol

33 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Nope. Still can't do it. If UCLA wins, one moron is happy. If pUKe wins, a lot of morons are happy. I prefer a limited amount of moronic happiness at all times.

And if Hinny is like me, he lives around a lot or morons.

Netjets EJA996

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
Will Rogers World - OKC
C750    
1h 27m
Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
Monroe County - BMG
C750    
32m

Do we know who his agents are and where they are located? Agreed with you this would be sketchy and most likely a coincidence.

Do we know who his agents are and where they are located? Agreed with you this would be sketchy and most likely a coincidence.

Can't find anything other than speaking engagement brokers for his agent. I might not be looking in the right place but that was my first thought.

26 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Netjets EJA996

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
Will Rogers World - OKC
C750    
1h 27m

Thursday 
23-Mar-2017
Monroe County - BMG
C750    
32m

Did it stop in Bloomington for 20 minutes and then continue to Vero Beach FL?

5 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Not trying to be a Debbie downer here, but are you guys really following a Facebook page for insider stuff? That's about the last place I would ever look for credible news.

I'm convinced no one knows anything at this point besides Fred and a few others. Let it play out and take everything with a grain of salt. At this point it could be anyone and I wouldn't be surprised.

I think you are right - there are select few who actually know anything. IMO, if Donovan were going to happen, it would happen now, while they have a long layoff between games. If it doesn't happen today or tomorrow, I think that ship has sailed. Merely my opinion.

I think you are right - there are select few who actually know anything. IMO, if Donovan were going to happen, it would happen now, while they have a long layoff between games. If it doesn't happen today or tomorrow, I think that ship has sailed. Merely my opinion.

I disagree for one reason. I don't think a coach would want to disrupt his current team's season. If it is Donovan, it would happen after they are done playing.

So... After giving it some thought I might have gotten a little carried away with Fife as my #2. The stakes are too high to take that kind of risk. Updated Top 5! 1. Donovan 2. Sean Miller 3. Bennett 4. Holtmann 5. Mack

14 minutes ago, Tom White said:

I disagree for one reason. I don't think a coach would want to disrupt his current team's season. If it is Donovan, it would happen after they are done playing.

Yep, that's how it would seem to me.  Whatever the case we'll know it is BD when he's announced and we'll know it's not BD when someone else is announced.  I don't think we're going to hear anything until next week no matter what the final choice is.  That's just my two measly two centavos.