Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

10 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He makes more than Brad Stevens and he is a 1-3 seed in tourney every year. Recruits top 5 classes all the time.

Would love to have him but hard to see it. Have heard there might be interest due to Midwest roots but I think he has things going too well to jeopardize.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Four Elite 8 finishes... one at Xavier, 3 at Arizona... not the home run hire IU needs, and extremely doubtful that he even considers leaving.

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.36.27 PM.png

4 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Four Elite 8 finishes... one at Xavier, 3 at Arizona... not the home run hire IU needs, and extremely doubtful that he even considers leaving.

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.36.27 PM.png

So discounting his first year in charge. He's made the Elite 8 in 3 out of his 6 years. I find it hard to argue with that and his winning percentage overall and in conference. He will get over the hump into the Final four and a NC eventually.

Just now, Treesh said:

Doesn't matter, we don't even have enough scholarships for them. 

Guys are going to leave. Scholarships would open up.

5 minutes ago, Hoosier2014 said:

Another rumor.. My dad just texted me saying that a guy at his work told him IU is writing Donovan's contract now. The guy's son knows someone in IU's law firm  that said it's a done deal and Donovan has already accepted. Will report back the contract details on Wednesday (next time my dad and his coworker are working the same day) if it isn't out there by then. Take this fwiw to you. 

Unbelievable all these rumors coming out of nowhere from unknown sources on these message boards, and yet the media isn't picking up any of it.  Maybe we are all just wishful thinking.  Hope they actually turn out to be true though, I don't want to be a settler.

9 minutes ago, Hoosier2014 said:

Another rumor.. My dad just texted me saying that a guy at his work told him IU is writing Donovan's contract now. The guy's son knows someone in IU's law firm  that said it's a done deal and Donovan has already accepted. Will report back the contract details on Wednesday (next time my dad and his coworker are working the same day) if it isn't out there by then. Take this fwiw to you. 

These are my favorite rumors.

MD, send me out to the airport, we need some mission work!

10 minutes ago, Hoosier2014 said:

So, can you post the text??