Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

34 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The problem with crazy is when you ask them to leave. Gregg has been trying since 2001. The weird thing is I am told she was once a fan of Cody and then Grayson.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yours and the OP with 1 post count has me LMAO. This is great Hoosier drama! We may have awhile to wait but I find this much more enjoyable than the last one 1000 pager.

Another point to go with BD is Oladipo, Kanter, Westbrook and Adams account for 90 million starting next year. That leaves 10 million to build the rest of the roster. Kanter could be traded but that gets them maybe one more good to great player. They could go over and pay the luxury but do they wanna do that knowing they probably aint making a serious run? IMO they wanted Oladipo and Adams along with Sabonis to build around and take what they get back from RW to go w it. A lot of reasons he would wanna leave. This happens to be one of the top ones.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

check out curts33 on twitter he is saying donovan to iu is coming out tomorrow not officially but its coming out i promise. dont know who he is or if hes sourced or not just throwing it out there

15 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

check out curts33 on twitter he is saying donovan to iu is coming out tomorrow not officially but its coming out i promise. dont know who he is or if hes sourced or not just throwing it out there

He posted after saying he wasn't serious. Ignore him. 

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1490239973.281611.jpg

This isn't a shot at you. This is just getting silly with everyone and their moms saying so and so is coming or so and so got this offer.

18 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

Seriously, people gotta quit giving Twitter ho's like this dude a podium on message boards.

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I dont see where he said he wasnt serious. Dont it has any truth or twitter just hates me and only shows me half of what ppl say

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

The mobile app for Twitter separated the replies into another tab on the timeline. It's causing a lot that these days, you have to do an extra click to see all their tweets.