Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Pancakes > Syrup > Maple Syrup > Maple > "May pull"> I may pull on my candy stripe pants again for next year.  Best news of the day!!

It's Hoosier linguistics! Syrup is sticky--it's a sticky situation --but OG's pancakes must mean he is hungry--hungry for one more year of Hoosier Hoops before he goes pro! And Hartman's "eye" post means he is "looking" at coming back too. Wow--we have deciphered the secret code! They are all coming back and we will win the championship! Now really--how many other sites pay attention to the small details like we do at BTown Banners?? Too much fun...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Jv coaches aren't exactly breaking the bank. Idk what else he does career wise but if he wants a coaching career I don't think it would take much to bring him here. Let him get his feet wet in the college ranks without putting him in charge of much. It seems like a pretty low risk to me. 

And he can teach Davis how to dunk!

When did Morgan announce he was coming back? Really glad if it's true

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Last night crimson quarry had a article sighting sources saying he would return. Google his name and indiana and you should find the article

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I couldn't agree more. He can play any position, and his turnovers are almost always the result of good intentions. I think he plays harder than anyone else...if he could just stay healthy for a full year, we could see just how good the young man really is. 

We also got a chance to see how athletic he really is, not even close to reaching his full potential!

Sent from my SM-G900V using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Not gonna lie, if he's about to pick an accounting job over another year in college playing basketball at Indiana, I think we should've been less worried about his knee and more worried about whatever serious head injury he suffered. Got a whole life to work, kid...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Or maybe he just doesn't love the game like that anymore. After two serious knee injuries and going through that rehab process you can't really blame him. If that is how he feels he should get on with his life's work. 

4 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Not gonna lie, if he's about to pick an accounting job over another year in college playing basketball at Indiana, I think we should've been less worried about his knee and more worried about whatever serious head injury he suffered. Got a whole life to work, kid...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The only way it would make sense to me would be if he's not capable of playing at this level anymore after his injury. If he's healthy I don't understand his decision at all. He can go and get a job whenever he wants. This is his last chance to play ball. 

Or maybe he just doesn't love the game like that anymore. After two serious knee injuries and going through that rehab process you can't really blame him. If that is how he feels he should get on with his life's work. 

He is gonna be planning a wedding and get married as well. Not really something you can balance while playing ball and going to school.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app