Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Is it an absolute certainty that OG leaves?His family is in pretty good shape financially and his dad actually went to school here I believe.He may want to stay,improve his stock and be part of a resurgence.

Stranger things have happened.

1 minute ago, Woodson1980 said:

Is it an absolute certainty that OG leaves?His family is in pretty good shape financially and his dad actually went to school here I believe.He may want to stay,improve his stock and be part of a resurgence.

Stranger things have happened.

He's leaving considering his draft stock is 15-20 range and if he got injured again next season at IU his NBA chances would be dead in the water

I hope the Juwan Morgan source/rumor is correct.  He along with Davis is an important piece inside for instant success next year. Now--I need to hear Greene is back and we will be building something.

Twitter article says morgan is back. That would be huge. Davis can be a beast now that he will have good coaching.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

There was no doubt Juwan was gonna be back. Davis was more of a wildcard but he's returning as well. Only three to go and that's Blackmon, Bryant and OG. I do think OG will be gone but Blackmon and Bryant will stay. If all IU loses is OG, they will win the B1G next year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There was no doubt Juwan was gonna be back. Davis was more of a wildcard but he's returning as well. Only three to go and that's Blackmon, Bryant and OG. I do think OG will be gone but Blackmon and Bryant will stay. If all IU loses is OG, they will win the B1G next year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We would be very good for sure.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I want to say Lilly but don't quote me on that

That's what I've heard too. 

Collin if you're listening, you've got your whole life to work. Come back and win another conference title for the glory of old IU. 

And why won't it happen?
I absolutely could see it happening.

Sorry haven't read through all the posts to see if this was stated already, but on his radio show a week or two ago, DD stated his son didn't walk on to IU only because the walkons/team was full and did not have any room to add him. He also mentioned at that time (this was shortly after the plane crash) that his son would be graduating and transferring. This was before the season was officially over. I also believe he said it was already known to the coaching staff at Michigan as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

18 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Sorry haven't read through all the posts to see if this was stated already, but on his radio show a week or two ago, DD stated his son didn't walk on to IU only because the walkons/team was full and did not have any room to add him. He also mentioned at that time (this was shortly after the plane crash) that his son would be graduating and transferring. This was before the season was officially over. I also believe he said it was already known to the coaching staff at Michigan as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/michigan-guard-andrew-dakich-graduate-transfer-final-season

yep, he confirmed it again yesterday as well.