Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2017) PG Tremont Waters to LSU

11 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Four-star point guard Tremont Waters talks final seven with @EvanDaniels and next steps: foxs.pt/2aFT4pH

Good interview by Evan Daniels with Tremont Water. He continuously mentions Yogi and Indiana, mentions Ulis as well.

Hopefully he puts a lot of stock into who won that battle. 

On 7/13/2016 at 10:58 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

CB thinks UConn.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Don't think this has been discussed yet:

Yes, the "Crystal Ball" favors UConn, but many of those predictions were from as far back as 2014. 

The most recent two predictions?

• Both made on August 1st, 2016
  • By Alex Bozich and Jerry Meyer
  • Both for IU

8 hours ago, maxwell said:

Nice video courtesy of Alex Bozich (Highlights of Peach Jam):  

Like this a lot. Kind of reinforces what's out there on shorter clips. Other than height, I don't really see a lot of Yogi. The guy he really looks like to me is T.J. Ford when he was at Texas.

Wilkes, Waters and a BIG in 2017 would be huge. Feelin' Scruggs to Xavier and really like Waters, so come to Bloomington, Mr. Waters.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Add Gak as the big and Tucker or Smith as another wing. I would really like a CuJo and Waters backcourt in a few years.

I'll be ok with Gak but really have to hope that Davis is legit and Morgan can stay healthy. 

This will be next year. Davis will have an entire offseason to work on his game and will be that much further from JMo's surgery. I wouldn't expect Waters to be a major part until his sophomore year but will most likely be the lead guard from then on.

Prefer Waters to Scruggs anyways. Got a hunch that we will see Cujo shine by the end of the season. Good guickness, can take it in or pop outside. Quicker and better defensively than JBJ. Will be the starting 2 guard come sophomore season. Like him with Waters then. Very speedy backcourt.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

This will be next year. Davis will have an entire offseason to work on his game and will be that much further from JMo's surgery. I wouldn't expect Waters to be a major part until his sophomore year but will most likely be the lead guard from then on.

I know. Just going to be thin up front.