Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Glad to see Crean supporting the IU women's team and that bodes well that he won't be bitter in the future about our program and will be classy. Now--the best win-win scenario would be Crean to take a high assistant job in the NBA so he won't poach any of our players or recruits. It was time for a change but I still wish him well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

43 minutes ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Now--the best win-win scenario would be Crean to take a high assistant job in the NBA so he won't poach any of our players or recruits.

When has Crean ever "poached" any recruits? Usually he's the one getting his lunch money taken away.

Just remember that Indiana will regret their poor handling of this situation. Just remember what you said about Tom Crean. Don't forget what you said. Don't forget the vitriol you spewed. We'll see where that gets Indiana.

Maybe it's the ganja it's the marijuana that's creepin up on me while I'm so high.

What you smokin bruh

Just remember that Indiana will regret their poor handling of this situation. Just remember what you said about Tom Crean. Don't forget what you said. Don't forget the vitriol you spewed. We'll see where that gets Indiana.

Thank you so much for adding a bit of humor for us today. I will not forget.

5 minutes ago, TomCreanStoleYaGirl said:

Thomas Crean, welcome to BTB!!

7 minutes ago, TomCreanStoleYaGirl said:

It doesn't have to be like this Tom. Archie was nice enough to pack up your Diet Coke for you. 

Well i guess you do know alot about college basketball coaching.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app