Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Just had a conversation with a pUKe fan about the fire CTC situation. He said I don't blame the fans at all for wanting him gone. It's Indiana, one of the historic programs, you all gave him 9 years! Hell look at us we fired Gillespie and Smith for not meeting the standard and they didn't get near the time CTC got. Top programs expect to finish near the top at least a final four!

In all honesty, this was an eye opening experience for me! To actually hold a civil conversation with a pUKe fan about IU and not getting trashed for being an IU fan! I hope this is a good sign of things to come today!

3 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Just had a conversation with a pUKe fan about the fire CTC situation. He said I don't blame the fans at all for wanting him gone. It's Indiana, one of the historic programs, you all gave him 9 years! Hell look at us we fired Gillespie and Smith for not meeting the standard and they didn't get near the time CTC got. Top programs expect to finish near the top at least a final four!

In all honesty, this was an eye opening experience for me! To actually hold a civil conversation with a pUKe fan about IU and not getting trashed for being an IU fan! I hope this is a good sign of things to come today!

My friends family is all from down around Lexington and they don't know why IU has put up with this for so long, They said at Kentucky when the AD was not cutting it they took the basketball decisions out of his hands.

Cripes.  1,019 pages. That's like 45 more than when I left work last night. Sad part about the hour drive, is zoning out to 22,000+ songs on the iPod, then, not really thinking about things once home.  Until the ESPN app gives the notification sound.  Butterflies in stomach, until, yup, just the Pacers game has tipped.  Boooooooo!!  Every time the app dinged last night.  Even after 10 I was excited.  Nope, just the Cubbies had started.  Double boo! So, by reading the last few pages I'm assuming Crean is back and that I'll be spending more time at the Hulman Center and not focusing on the Hoosiers next fall?

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Only beam of hope is hickoryhoosier and he's been wrong a lot lately.

Wonder if he changes tune today too in light of leaks.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

0708 said he said he was hearing the same thing as hickoyhoosier I believe, but at this point who the heck knows. 

13 minutes ago, 5_Banners said:

Another update

Right now a return seems like the most likely outcome. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along.  -- Alex Bozich

Just saw this on insidethehall forum. 

I'm gonna be sick. 

9 minutes ago, VO5 said:

If you guys are right, we need to clean house completely

If they are it should be stressed to Glass that Crean is not only coaching for his job,but both of their jobs and if the season is bad that they don't even need to come in the day after as the locks will be changed and your stuff will be mailed.

"Really curious what happened to make your opinion do a 360 from yesterday." -- post 

Fluid situation. New texts and info coming in all of the time. Just doing my best to keep everyone informed of what I'm hearing at a particular time. -- Alex Bozich

well, hold up now...

2 minutes ago, 5_Banners said:
"Really curious what happened to make your opinion do a 360 from yesterday." -- post 

Fluid situation. New texts and info coming in all of the time. Just doing my best to keep everyone informed of what I'm hearing at a particular time. -- Alex Bozich

well, hold up now...

Can we get pics of this? I'm not finding it on ITH. 

2 minutes ago, 5_Banners said:

well, hold up now...

Hopefully he is referencing the same info that Rabjohns was talking about on that paid board last night. Eventually he came out and said that the sources were stating opinion.