Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I know he hasnt. I was wondering if he's the only one.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Gotcha. He is not the only one at the D1 level. Roy Williams is probably the most notable. He played JV for one season, but never played D1. Mark few and Frank Martin are others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

What would make you guys happier? To wake up tomorrow morning and find out that Crean has been dismissed? Or...to wake up tomorrow morning and see Margot Robbie laying beside you?

Tough question.

Margot laying next to me would be alright. However....Margot doing some other things with me....now we're talking! 

3 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Glass hasn't said anything because he doesn't feel compelled too. He doesn't see a problem. Injuries and youth ruined our season (In his eyes.) He believes that CTC will bounce back next season.

haha stop.  Crean asked for an extension after last year and Glass said no.  Glass has purposefully said nothing.  Every other time Glass was quick to voice his belief in Crean, now when he seat is 1,000 times hotter than it has ever been he says nothing (for a reason).

Edited by Sknits nad

Glass hasn't said anything because he doesn't feel compelled too. He doesn't see a problem. Injuries and youth ruined our season (In his eyes.) He believes that CTC will bounce back next season.

He didn't see a problem a few years ago and still said something.

Posted in the FG thread, but probably more relevant here...

If we were sticking with Crean, the AD would act as though everything were business as usual, and not call undue attention to the situation nor give the fans reason to be upset.

The fact that we've pulled out of the 2K Classic, passed on an NIT home game, and FG has done not given any semblance of a vote of confidence despite the national media reporting Crean interviewing with anything program tells me things aren't business as usual with the basketball program. Change is on the way

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am in this camp---I have to believe this for the sake of my sanity and for the love of IU basketball!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners