Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Looks like we could be seeing the death of IU basketball in a few hours. Today is a sad day. Like an upset parent would say... I'm not mad at you Fred Glass, I'm just disappointed.  

Disappointed, no.  Ticked.

Looks like people need to start emailing whoever it is that Glass reports to.  We have to get rid of this coward/liar AD to get rid of this clown of a coach.

3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Disappointed, no.  Ticked.

Looks like people need to start emailing whoever it is that Glass reports to.  We have to get rid of this coward/liar AD to get rid of this clown of a coach.

I'm trying not to get banned lol my real feelings on Glass would get me sent outta town. 

Just now, VO5 said:

Yup. This is it folks. Goodbye any elite status we ever had. I'll be finding something better to do during basketball season I guess. I will not support a program with Crean as Coach and Glass as AD.

yep. I feel like a Christian renouncing his faith.

Just now, jgries84 said:

Wait...has there been an official announcement or strong inside info?  People seem to be jumping off a bridge here. Not sure if I need to be jumping too. 

The same people who have been pounding the table for their sources saying he is gone are now flip flopping saying they think he is ultimately going to be back. Unreal if true.

Wait...has there been an official announcement or strong inside info?  People seem to be jumping off a bridge here. Not sure if I need to be jumping too. 

People read things on another site, take it as gospel, then use this site for their bridge jumping. Nothing has been announced in any way. No one knows what's going to happen.