Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I'm not getting my hopes up like I did last time. I have a feeling Crean gets a pass and sticks around for at least another year depending on what he does next season. Would cost the University a lot less money. And Glass seems like he has no balls.

I'm putting this out here now. If he stays, I won't watch next year. As much as that kills me to say, I truly don't think that I can go through another season with CTC at the helm. We deserve better. And if Glass keeps him around then he will need to go as well. I'm ready to be a powerhouse again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crean's post game presser was the least energetic he's had in 9 years.

He knows he's gone.. he said it himself pretty much

"It's been a long week, it's been a long couple of days"

Janitor posting the new info last night.. he's gone for sure

Paraphrasing, but your previous post called him a source like none on the other boards. What level of information has he provided this board regarding Crean and the coaching situation?

Every thing that's been announced by the school over the last several years down to Troy and Stan popping on a drug test that most of us heard weeks before it was announced. I won't say anymore about the Janitor after this but I guarantee no one is closer to the situation than him to the point that people who don't want this stuff leaked has tried getting his identity. :)

To be fair of just how informed the Janitor is...if you are around people who truly care about IUBB on campus he is a myth. I have heard of 800 different people being him. Even saw a shirt last night that was made saying " Sorry Crean I am your Janitor" lol didn't really get it but the dude lives in the shadows for a reason. I have a good idea but not 100% sure. I honestly don't think I want to either. It adds to the mystery and excitement when I hear rumors.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Every thing that's been announced by the school over the last several years down to Troy and Stan popping on a drug test that most of us heard weeks before it was announced. I won't say anymore about the Janitor after this but I guarantee no one is closer to the situation than him to the point that people who don't want this stuff leaked has tried getting his identity. :)

Still close to the program as well?