Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

27 minutes ago, Dillion said:

Im not sure about that one he didn't say and I didn't ask. He also said he had a client come in saying she just slept with Hartman a week ago and we all know he just proposed. He said she showed him text and everything so that one would be hard not to believe. For what it's worth, the company(and the guy himself) he works for does have pictures of Chuck Martin and others involved in the program coming in for appointments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

Hartman better hope that his fiance doesn't read this forum, LOL !

43 minutes ago, Dillion said:

Just to add to the rumors. I have a friend who works as a chiropractor in bloomington and some girl came in claiming she was sleeping with lynol anderson said that Crean was out and Billy Donovan was hired.

I don't believe Donovan is already hired but take it for what it's worth. At this point it's hard to believe anything floating around but seems like more good news for hoosier fans.

That would be nice...however, even though it's possible the current staff may know that Crean is leaving, I have my doubts that any one on the staff would have been told who the next coach would be, and it not be leaked to media, especially if it's someone like Donovan.  

That would be nice...however, even though it's possible the current staff may know that Crean is leaving, I have my doubts that any one on the staff would have been told who the next coach would be, and it not be leaked to media, especially if it's someone like Donovan.  

Hey no reality checks please. This rumor was the most fun thing in weeks around here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

They might know who was talked to and if a replacement had been found. 

So if we got our first guy they would be able to figure it out. Not saying it happened just hypothesizing. 

Would be hilarious to see how viewpoints have changed since the beginning of this thread. I think we're all on the same page 2017.

I remember at one point a few years ago where it seemed like JS and I were arguing everyday with other people about why Tom Crean sucked and they would normally just reply with either A. We weren't a true fan. or B. Our lives must be absolutely miserable if we were that negative. I just wish more people would've realized it sooner.

Hey no reality checks please. This rumor was the most fun thing in weeks around here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree with you which is why I said take it for what it's worth and that I didn't believe Donovan was hired. I truly believe Crean is gone though. I just don't see anyway we keep him. As for the replacement, who knows!!!

http://www.indystar.com/videos/sports/college/indiana/2017/03/01/indystar-sports-day-podcast-talking-elephant-room-iu/98609256/

Once you jump past the PU game portion, Zach Osterman goes into his thoughts on the potential change. You can tell he feels a change is made. SIAP

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is solid. Things like these make me believe more than any rumor. Sorry Lyonel lol. I dont doubt he got some booty haha but I like seeing IU insiders beat around the bush. First it was Gottfried from the IDS, then McCarthy once he was out the door, then kinda Dakich and now Osterman. Him and Rabjohns have been the guys I have waited to see their opinion on cause they never say anything good or bad just report what the team is doing. This gives me reason for hope. Rabjohns has me blocked because of Crean on twitter so once he gives in spread the word peeps.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I remember all the excuses after the UNC loss when I said I would still fire Crean. 

People excused us getting our ass kicked because of Lack of Talent(as if that wasn't a problem in of itself) but conveniently forgot we beat UK 5 days earlier a team oozing in talent. 

This is solid. Things like these make me believe more than any rumor. Sorry Lyonel lol. I dont doubt he got some booty haha but I like seeing IU insiders beat around the bush. First it was Gottfried from the IDS, then McCarthy once he was out the door, then kinda Dakich and now Osterman. Him and Rabjohns have been the guys I have waited to see their opinion on cause they never say anything good or bad just report what the team is doing. This gives me reason for hope. Rabjohns has me blocked because of Crean on twitter so once he gives in spread the word peeps.

Doyel has also been more critical than most years and the Rothsteins seem to believe he is gone too and they usually always post about IU. Mike Decourcy has said some words as well. I would put Hutch in a lonely group of still defending him. He only quotes the guys who say Crean is back. I know I know I spend wayyyyy too much time on twitter. I follow pretty much any media guy who watches college ball.

Knowing the position he is in, and how much he tries to stay neutral you could sense he feels it is done. He wasn't in any way arguing for him to be back. Just talking about how quick he thinks the decision will come.

What we do is, what ever school he ends up at. When they finally get tired of him, we send them over here and they can just add on to our thread and basically repeat everything we've been complaining about

We can just see if they have a board and start a fire Crean thread.

Haha Im glad I could help with the post count in this thread. I'm just hoping that it all comes true. Like others, I check this thread 100+ times a day hoping for good news.

Same here. I check everyday hoping for insider information. I keep seeing people post on here about 247. What is that?

23 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

I remember at one point a few years ago where it seemed like JS and I were arguing everyday with other people about why Tom Crean sucked and they would normally just reply with either A. We weren't a true fan. or B. Our lives must be absolutely miserable if we were that negative. I just wish more people would've realized it sooner.

Yep, I remember those days.  Even last year I believe I said Crean can do a good coaching job here and there but can't sustain it.

1 hour ago, Dillion said:

Just to add to the rumors. I have a friend who works as a chiropractor in bloomington and some girl came in claiming she was sleeping with lynol anderson said that Crean was out and Billy Donovan was hired.

I don't believe Donovan is already hired but take it for what it's worth. At this point it's hard to believe anything floating around but seems like more good news for hoosier fans.

Now this is my favorite rumor I've heard yet, I don't even care if it's true or made up or whatever.

32 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Yes some interesting discussions. It does seem very odd to be in the majority now.