Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I open this thread multiple times a day.  Every time I open it I'm hoping the thread's name has been changed to "Tom Crean has been fired".  I'm so sick of the disappointments it's not even funny.  I seriously can't stand to watch this brand of basketball anymore.  Please Glass fire Crean because like Josh says "this is embarrassing".

The moment i knew we were in trouble with crean was Cody's sophomore year. We struggled at times in alot of games and knew it would bite us and it did. I blamed alot on crean and i believe it has been on him this entire time. His teams are sloppy and undisciplined he got lucky to turn it around last year but this time it will be hard. If he slowed the boys down to take care of the ball right now and play defense they could do ok but he wont so he needs to go

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

The moment i knew we were in trouble with crean was Cody's sophomore year. We struggled at times in alot of games and knew it would bite us and it did. I blamed alot on crean and i believe it has been on him this entire time. His teams are sloppy and undisciplined he got lucky to turn it around last year but this time it will be hard. If he slowed the boys down to take care of the ball right now and play defense they could do ok but he wont so he needs to go

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

For sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, VO5 said:

If we lose tonight it should be over. I don't care what he does the rest of the year. 

If we lose at home to Penn State, Fred Glass should run onto the court right after the buzzer and start screaming at him Crean/Devonte Green style.