Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

This thread ain't going anywhere.  He's not getting fired this year, and like most have said, it's about the body of work and what we see come the NCAA tournament.  For Iowa...14 point lead blown in about three minuets...then to close out the game, bad out of bounds plays (of course), two WIDE open threes....

But...going to enjoy being Big Ten OUTRIGHT Champions. Let's beat Maryland and go from there.  I could see that game either being a close loss, or an enormous blow out (we win).  Just depends on how loose we are (some is good obviously, loose like we were at the beginning of the season....would be terrible).  

I know we are all jazzed about the win.  But Crean needs to work on inbounding the ball this summer.  That and coming to terms with not slowing down.  But that summer needs to be spent in Btown

How about Thursday and Friday? We have a couple tournaments to take care of this year.

I don't get the reasoning behind anyone who would come to a "Fire Tom Crean" thread, and demand that it be closed down? The more logical approach would be, don't come to the thread.

I don't think they should say close it down. That won't happen. But it's a matter of discussion for both sides.

I am happy as heck about last night what a great win. But I am confused why people want the fire tom crean thread closed down. I thought we were all on the same page about wanting post season success not so much regular season. The fun is just beginning as far as I am concerned. Let's win a couple more to put us in a better position to make a tournament run and really table this discussion but if we play like crap and fall on our face in tournament the majority of the fan base will still be anti crean.

James and Rojo are both excellent 3 ballers percentage wise.

Morgan and OG have shown the ability to step out also and with another year seasoning that should turn into a nightmare for opposing defenses.If Newkerk can penetrate and dish I really dont see the huge drop off that some are predicting.If Bryant stays with the addition of Davis we will be punishing inside.