Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I am also tired of all the true hoosier fan bs. Just cause we disagree does not mean that one person is more of a fan in the other. Just means that one of us believes that Crean might be the answer and the other one believes that he is not.

I am fine with disagreeing , but feel all the bashing shouldn't be till the season is over is all I'm saying . I just don't see a lot of true options out there

I am fine with disagreeing , but feel all the bashing shouldn't be till the season is over is all I'm saying . I just don't see a lot of true options out there

I thought the move should have happened last year so I just really couldn't get very excited for this season to see the same brand of basketball. I am to the point of we have seen what we have and I am willing to give someone a chance rather than see it again. 

Just posting as a tracker regarding practice pace and potential dead leg issues we face.
[attachment=3371:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1454984098.399494.jpg]

We have 4 games in 12 days.

Question for you Iceman, did you mean college? Because Collage is a technique of an art production, primarily used in the visual arts

Stevens was the diorama king at Depauw.

Just posting as a tracker regarding practice pace and potential dead leg issues we face.
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1454984098.399494.jpg

We have 4 games in 12 days.

It's one thing to give your team a hard practice a day after a lackluster effort with 4 days before the next game. Its another thing to have said practice at the shoot-around which he's been notorious for.

I gotta laugh at people wanting Stevens ! What did he win in collage ? Nothing ! At least go after somebody that has won a National Championship !!!

You've spent a lot of time letting everyone know what a great fan you are because you're supporting Crean.  What has Crean ever won in "collage?"  

Abe Froman was the sausage king of Chicago.

Stevens was the diorama king at Depauw.

It's one thing to give your team a hard practice a day after a lackluster effort with 4 days before the next game. Its another thing to have said practice at the shoot-around which he's been notorious for.

I agree. Just wanted to get it in the discussion in case others see similar comments throughout the end of the season. A few scattered here and there after a poor game is fine

You've spent a lot of time letting everyone know what a great fan you are because you're supporting Crean.  What has Crean ever won in "collage?"  

There you go again!

• Abe Froman was terrible at hedging out on ball screens. 
  • Froman smoked more weed than Cheech and Chong combined.
  • Froman never really intended on getting a college degree from IU.

My opinion?  You are only  supporting Froman because he's from the Midwest instead of the East Coast.

:biggrin: 

You've spent a lot of time letting everyone know what a great fan you are because you're supporting Crean. What has Crean ever won in "collage?"

Nothing ! That's the point ! I support Indiana basketball no matter what !!

There you go again!

• Abe Froman was terrible at hedging out on ball screens. 
  • Froman smoked more weed than Cheech and Chong combined.
  • Froman never really intended on getting a college degree from IU.

My opinion?  You are only  supporting Froman because he's from the Midwest instead of the East Coast.

:biggrin: 

That's my favorite post of the year so far.

Well he has won a big ten title & is a pretty good recruiter . I really don't think it would matter who the coach is for a lot of you ,just the name at the top of the thread would change

Nothing ! That's the point ! I support Indiana basketball no matter what !!

Then by definition, you're okay with mediocrity and "status quo" no matter what it is.  That doesn't make you a fan.  It makes you a blind loyalist.  A fan wants what's best for his team now and in the future.  You apparently don't care.   Is that correct?

Then by definition, you're okay with mediocrity and "status quo" no matter what it is. That doesn't make you a fan. It makes you a blind loyalist. A fan wants what's best for his team now and in the future. You apparently don't care. Is that correct?

Show me the money Jerry ! Who is ????

its not Crean... So it's kind of wide open once you acknowledge that much

To whom are the options wide open?  Has Cuban changed his mind? Has Glass changed his after CTC’s turnaround this year?

This sums it up for me. I've missed 4 games this year and that is a rarity that even my wife wonders what the heck is wrong with me. Saturday night after church, we grabbed dinner. I thought I'll be home by tip off, no big deal. Then my wife said she wanted to stop by Best Buy and buy a TV for our basement. I said no problem, I can still watch the 2nd half. The crazy thing, I never even checked my phone for score updates. Finally got home and wished that I missed the whole game.

I'm at the point that I love the team, but I'm ready for a new coach.

This pretty much describes me to a "t" at this point.