Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

So many want Crean gone, I agree he is not the coach to get us to the next level. However it has to start with a new AD. Our major programs have been embarrassing both on and off the field/court. Tone at the top and Glass has not set a sense of accountability. Unless that changes, accept mediocrity.

This was brought up in the post game thread, but Crean skipped the post game with Fisch and threw Buckley or Martin in there.

If Cool Dad had any gumption(not likely), he'd fine Crean for skipping a media obligation. He's a lawyer, I'm sure there's a line or two about that in the contract somewhere.

I don't think he is allowed to do post-games with Fisch after pre-con tourney games.

Of course they love him, they can do whatever they want in the offseason and get away with it.  They can shoot any shot they want, they can make terrible players, they can stand around on defense and nothing happens. 

Troy Williams basically makes 3 turnovers in a row and stays in the game. TB makes a great block and Crean takes him out.

I'll admit there are times when you have to look at player execution, but we've said "players didn't execute" so many times over the last 7 years that I have a hard time not blaming part of that on lackluster coaching.

Like I said in the other thread, this game was text book Tom Crean. You want to know all thats wrong with Crean as a coach its in this game.

I can't stand UK but I tell you what..... Calipari has those kids with a LASER focus. Watch them sometime. It's amazing. Then compare them to Crean's IU players.
The difference will make you sick.

And they play defense with a passion which really ticks me off.

I can't stand UK but I tell you what..... Calipari has those kids with a LASER focus. Watch them sometime. It's amazing. Then compare them to Crean's IU players.
The difference will make you sick.

I have.  Cal is actually a good coach in his own right.

And trust me, giving Cal credit makes me sick.

My brother just called me. He is another IU alumnus and diehard fan much like myself. He said he can't bear watching this same crap over and over. He said he will be checking box scores and saving himself some time. I am TOO diehard to do that but, I bet many fans feel exactly like him.

Same ole same ole.