Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

New BtownBanners App - 2017 Update

13 hours ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Go to your recently downloaded apps and you’ll be able to get it again. Should be back in the store by next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks,  did not see it in my previous apps section.  I guess I'll just wait until its back in the store

42 minutes ago, amvanwi said:

I had to delete when I upgraded my phone. So far it’s not in the App Store to redownload

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Same happened to me, but I was able to go into my "purchased" apps list on the app store and download it that way.

It would be nice to see a mod reply to any of these questions.

I don't get the spam adds on the app. I was able to download app from previously purchased section.

I get 1 add I can close out of each time I enter app.

I reached out to 41 regarding these issues this morning. Have not heard back but it doesn't sound like a universal problem but clearly many are experiencing the same issues.

16 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I don't get the spam adds on the app. I was able to download app from previously purchased section.

I get 1 add I can close out of each time I enter app.

I reached out to 41 regarding these issues this morning. Have not heard back but it doesn't sound like a universal problem but clearly many are experiencing the same issues.

Not everybody can get the app through that method

Thanks Wayne for the quick responses. I checked my previously purchased and the banners app is gone. I still have the iPad so I can use the app that way. I also only get one ad at startup that closes out.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners