Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Indiana vs Purdue (7:00PM EST, ESPN2)

1 minute ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Stuff like this always happens, it's gotta be a coaching thing. 

Not according to Dakich.  The players aren't listening to the coach.  I hate that argument, because all of Creans teams have looked like this.

2 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Stuff like this always happens, it's gotta be a coaching thing. 

I think my favorite thing about our clear lack of coaching on the defensive end is how they don't have a clue how to double team a guy. Seriously, 90% of the time when they try they go to the wrong spot which causes the double to suck. 

Just now, Ryno6284 said:

Not according to Dakich.  The players aren't listening to the coach.  I hate that argument, because all of Creans teams have looked like this.

I think the coaching staff is just awful at scouting opposing teams. (CUSE game perfect example) 

Just now, KingPG21 said:

I think my favorite thing about our clear lack of coaching on the defensive end is how they don't have a clue how to double team a guy. Seriously, 90% of the time when they try they go to the wrong spot which causes the double to suck. 

or they switch and have no communication which leads to wide open shots. 

2 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Then he contradicts himself whining that TB isn't on the post every possession. Cuz TB is running behind the arc for his own giggles.