Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUWBB - 2017 B1G Tournament

If we miss tourney Teri Moren can follow Crean right out the door. I'm sorry but after that collapse she can't coach here regardless of what she has done in past.

Rationally, she has gotten the team to a higher point that they have ever been but a lot of this is Curt Miller's player's still. Like a lot of others coaches in this situation I am waiting to see what she does with her own recruits (although she has recruited very well so far including the first 5* recruit in program history next year) when they take the court. It is very much a wait and see game with her with some very good (last year) and some very bad (a slight underachievement this year although not bad and her 1st year was awful) and jury is still out.    

If we miss tourney Teri Moren can follow Crean right out the door. I'm sorry but after that collapse she can't coach here regardless of what she has done in past.

Rationally, she has gotten the team to a higher point that they have ever been but a lot of this is Curt Miller's player's still. Like a lot of others coaches in this situation I am waiting to see what she does with her own recruits (although she has recruited very well so far including the first 5* recruit in program history next year) when they take the court. It is very much a wait and see game with her with some very good (last year) and some very bad (a slight underachievement this year although not bad and her 1st year was awful) and jury is still out.    

She has been here 3 years and was hired in August right before her first year. So she missed all summer workouts and typically there is instruction of what the coaches want from the players before they practice in the fall. We may be jumping the gun a wee bit after an emotional loss.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

She has been here 3 years and was hired in August right before her first year. So she missed all summer workouts and typically there is instruction of what the coaches want from the players before they practice in the fall. We may be jumping the gun a wee bit after an emotional loss.

She also hasn't played hardly anyone but the former coaches recruits, has only really invested in amanda and tyra as far as development. And as far as her record at isu.. same amount of wins as losses..it was nothing special..9 transfers in her final year. I hope these recruits are already prepared to play 40 minutes of d1 basketball every game because she never seems to have a bench that's ready to contribute. I've been following since curt Miller took over and the upswing of the program began with him..she ran with it and took credit for it. I want the program to elevate I just fear this is a sign of things to come. We need to stop playing Valparaiso, Northern Kentucky, Oakland, in our pre-conference schedule. That was a major thing that she gave Miller flack for.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Sorry but I tend to think 3 years is plenty of time to turn a program around. Look at some other schools in d1. I don't think we can blame this loss on the fact that she did not get the girls for summer workouts in 2015

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app