Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Random IUWBB Recruiting

8 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Berger and Holmes are back, right? Parrish could fill Gulbe spot.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Correct along with Browne.  Moren recruited Parrish very hard and offered her in June '16.  FWIW, we did start a thread for her if you want to read more background on her.

10 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Maybe it’s time for her to come home....We got spots

Maybe we tampered jus' a lil' and back-channel recruited her into the portal? I don't personally know, but it is surely possible.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Must be a s#!t mess at Oregon.  Parrish and 2 other members of its '20 recruiting class are now in the  portal and 1 had already transferred out.

Well, there is this article from ESPN calling out the players and then at the end referencing the #2 ranked incoming recruiting class per ESPN at the end of the article.  I suspect the existing players had enough of the coach.

Oregon women's basketball coach Kelly Graves calls out players after Ducks fall in 2OT

Riley Rismiller @RRismiller  --  I had an amazing time at @IndianaWBB today.  A huge thanks to @TeriMoren @RhetWierzba @IUCoachAsh @GlennBox

'23 C/PF Rismiller attends Coldwater HS in Coldwater, OH.  MaxPreps lists her as 6'4".

MaxPreps

https://wbbblog.com/riley-rismiller/

https://www.ncsasports.org/womens-basketball-recruiting/ohio/coldwater/coldwater-high-school3/riley-rismiller

https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2022/01/03/the-life-of-riley/

ImageImage

Good information. Thanks 66…seems right down T.Moren/staff and program alley.  Size, very good ability, but as equally important determination to reach goals and work ethic which is so important in T. Moren program in player development.  (many examples of player development in T. Moren program if you are going to play).  Really interesting and great how this recruit integrates living on a farm into her workouts.

Julianna LaMendola 2023 6’1” gauard/wing all in for IU women basketball program…committed.

Any thoughts

She looks very competitive and skilled.

Edited by TTT
Add on

Seth Tow --

ESPN's Top 100 for the Class of 2023 is out. Was only a top 60 last time I looked (last week). #iuwbb commits:

-Lenee Beaumont at No. 81

-Jules LaMendola at No. 84

Both rated as four stars.

IU has one Top 100 player in 2022: No. 68 Lexus Bargesser.