Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Random IUWBB Recruiting

I just looked at Twitter and put it together!!!! You’ve been doing this for years!!!! This is awful. How could you do that? Why are you messaging girls??? 

Please call him out on there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Let’s get this thread back on track and talk about women’s recruiting.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We are talking women’s recruiting. This man has been steering recruits away from IU for years. This is as big as it gets in recruiting. Sabotage. 

We are talking women’s recruiting. This man has been steering recruits away from IU for years. This is as big as it gets in recruiting. Sabotage. 

That’s fine. You called him out like he should of been but Forum rules still apply I’m guessing he won’t be back with this user name.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 hours ago, Hoosierfan31 said:

I actually think this thread is to discuss recruiting, not your conspiracy theories on why I pointed out something that former players are saying consistently about our program online. 

So how did I blow my shot? I'm very curious what shot you're referring to?

I know that these things sometime get you fellas a little emotional, but I'm just providing info I find on the web. I know that alot of you would feel better if somehow I was some bitter parent of some made up player, but unfortunately for you I'm just a person who used to be involved in the athletic dept who still knows several people around the basketball programs. Still a fan of IU but not willfully ignorant

you don't have any info! u just spout whatever espn posts and u try to act like you're an insider. we see you man. go away. stay out of these childrens' twitter DMs. not cool man, not cool at all

All, 

Every side has vented, opined, and called-out sufficiently.

Obviously the mods are not going to remove the women’s basketball thread. HOWEVER, if it doesn’t re-orient back to the topic of IU Women’s Basketball, those who continue along the current non-basketball path will be removed.

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, Jlee13 said:

In response to Jlee’s last posts:

I removed the final posts.

I know that the board truly appreciates the level of knowledge and relationships to the team by some in this thread.

The mods can see who the posters are and because of that we are done allowing this name calling to escalate. This will NOT be a Nojel Eastern-style message board train wreck. You can also rest assured that with these clearly stated guidelines we will be extremely cognizant of any trolling.

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Ruby Whitehorn, a new '22 name on the IU recruiting radar that reportedly received an IU offer back in May '19.   She attends Detroit Edison Academy in Detroit.  Can't find much more about her.

ESPN

That'd be a great pickup!!

Alyssa Crockett, Indiana Elite Platinum/Westfield HS - Class of 2022, has received a scholarship offer from Coach Moren at Indiana University. @wcrock1 #3SSB @TeriMoren

Prep Girls Hoops has Alyssa Crockett rated the 62nd best player in the class of 2022.

MaxPreps

Hudl

Background

Lexus Bargesser @LexusBargesser

Thankful to have received an offer from Indiana University! Thank you coaches! @GlennBox @TeriMoren

(2022) 5'8" PG/SG attends Grass Lake HS in Grass Lake, MI.  (roughly 20 miles west of Ann Arbor)

https://www.michiganpremier.org/1-lexus-bargesser.html

https://www.mlive.com/highschoolsports/2020/07/grass-lakes-lexus-bargesser-picks-up-big-12-acc-and-big-east-offers.html

https://www.mlive.com/highschoolsports/2020/07/grass-lakes-lexus-bargesser-scorching-the-nets-as-college-recruitment-heats-up.html

Kara Dunn @karadunn_

Grateful to have received a full scholarship offer from Indiana University! Thank you @TeriMoren  @RhetWierzba  @IndianaWBB!!

'22 Kara Dunn is a 6' G/F attending Mount Paran Christian HS in Kennesaw, GA.   Couldn't find much info on her.

July '20 Article

Hudl